Este mes celebramos nuestro 13 aniversario en Rest and Recover de Guadalajara para el mundo y lo celebramos contigo tirando tus arrugas por la ventana.
QUÉ MEJOR FORMA DE CELEBRAR CONTIGO Y 20 AÑOS MENOS.
Recovery Accommodations in Guadalajara
Our Recovery Residence
We’ve created the perfect atmosphere for your recovery!
At Rest & Recover, our business is all about the medical tourist. We focus completely on helping our customers rest and recover from elective surgery in a clean, comfortable, and relaxing environment.
Our private residence is the perfect place for your recovery. It’s located in the trendy “Jardines de la Patria” area of Zapopan in metropolitan Guadalajara, just a few minutes away from Innovãre Hospital and Puerta de Hierro Hospital.
Our rates include a continental breakfast (breads, donuts or pastries, yogurt, coffee, juice, & an assortment of breakfast cereals), a hearty lunch, and a light-dinner. When you’re not sleeping, enjoy our super fast wireless internet on your laptop or watch a movie or TV series on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime on Demand, and more. This is your time to rest and recover!
While you probably won’t feel like touring the city in the days after your surgery, we’ll provide all of the comforts of home to make sure that your stay with us exceeds your expectations.
Our Rates include a lot more than you think!
At Rest & Recover, we take care of all the little details that can stand in the way of your recovery. In short, we’ll be with you every step of the way – beginning with the moment you arrive in Guadalajara and ending when we drop you off for your return trip home.
Our room rates include all of these great services:
• Guadalajara airport or bus station pickup between 7:00 AM and 11:00 PM any day of the week
• Transportation to and from all medical appointments and post-operative anti-inflammatory treatments (if prescribed)
• Pick up of your prescription medications from a local pharmacy*
• A private air-conditioned room with a private bath either in-suite or just outside of your room
• A continental style breakfast
• A light dinner
• Snacks and a selection of non-alcoholic beverages
• Purified water and ice
• Fast fiber optic internet service with WiFi throughout the recovery residence
• Each of our rooms is equipped with a flat panel television connected to a great selection of on-demand programming from Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime on Demand, and more.
• Return transportation to the Guadalajara airport or bus station
* Cost of medications is not included.
Rooms & Rates
STANDARD ROOMS: Our standard rooms have one double bed (or larger) and are perfect for the patient traveling alone. These rooms feature a private bath (not shared) right outside of the room. Limited to 1 guest. As always, meals and our full array of services are all included in the per night rate of USD $110.
DELUXE ROOMS: Our deluxe rooms are our largest rooms with two twin beds that can be converted to a California King upon request. In-suite bathrooms and large closets add to the appeal. Perfect for up to 2 guests. If you opt to bring someone with you to share your room, his or her meals are also included at no extra charge. Just note that local transportation is included for your companion only when traveling with you (the patient) to & from the airport and to & from the hospital. The rate for our deluxe rooms is a great value at only USD $125 per night.
Our minimum stay is four consecutive nights. Our booking calendar will automatically apply the discount when applicable.
Our Cancellation / Change Policy: If you need to change your reservation, we ask that you do so at least five days before your check-in by e-mailing us and selecting new dates from our available dates. We’ll then apply any payments that you have made to your modified reservation. Outright cancellations or changes made with fewer than five days of advance notice are subject to a rescheduling or cancellation fee equal to the cost of one night.